- Guven Demirel (SBM) TBC. December 2020.
- Danula Gamage (SBM) TBC. December 2020.
- Professor Antoine Mandel (Université Paris 1 Panthéon-Sorbonne). “Risks on global financial stability induced by climate change: the case of flood risks”. December 2020. (SBM Research Seminar Series)
- Professor John Komlos (Emeritus Professor of Economic History at University of Munich). “The economic history of the rise of Trumpism”. November 2020. (Lecture)
- Professor Dominic Rohner (HEC Lausanne). “Ballot or Bullet: The Impact of UK’s Representation of the People Act on Peace and Prosperity” (with Alessandro Saia). October 2020. (SBM Research Seminar Series)
- Professor Yu Zhu (Dundee University). Higher Education Expansion, the Hukou System, and Returns to Education in China. Junio 2020.
- Dr. Sabine D’Costa (University of Westminster). Why is the urban wage premium larger for women? November 2019.
- Dr. Martha Prevezer and Li Dai (SBM QMUL, CGR), ‘Regional inequality in educational provision and returns to education in China’. March 2019.
- Dr. Stefania Lovo (University of Reading) ‘Economic integration, industrial structure, and catch-up growth: Firm-level evidence from Poland’s accession to the EU’ (with Paulo Bastos, Gonzalo Varela and Jan Hagemejer). March 2019.
- Dr. Georgios Kavetsos (SBM QMUL, CGR), ‘The Effect of the Brexit Referendum Result on Subjective Well-Being’. March 2019.
- Dr. Marta Martinez Matute (Universidad Autónoma de Madrid, UCL), ‘Education, working experience and cognitive skills: evidence from PIAAC’ (joint with Juan Jimeno, Aitor Lacuesta and Ernesto Villanueva). February 2019.
- Dr. Sergio Petralia (LSE and CID, Harvard), ‘Mapping the Technological Frontier’. February 2019.
- Dr. Luca Taschini (LSE), ‘Linking Permit Markets Multilaterally’. January 2019.
- Professor Ali Rana Atilgan (Sabanci University, Turkey), ‘Morphogenesis a la Schelling’. January 2019.
- Bernhard Ganglmair (University of Mannheim and ZEW), ‘The Effect of Patent Litigation Insurance: Theory and Evidence from NPEs’ (with Christian Helmers and Brian Love). December 2018.
- Luca Verginer (IMT Lucca), ‘Brain-circulation network: The global mobility of the life scientists’. November 2018.
- Dr. Ugo Troiano (University of Michigan and NBER). ‘Social Capital, Government Expenditures and Growth’ (Joint with Giacomo Ponzetto). October 2018.
- Dr. Lucia Corno (Catholic University of Milan). ‘The Historical Roots of Female Genital Cutting’ (joint with E. La Ferrara, N. Nunn and A. Voena). July 2018.
- Dr Elena Bárcena Martín (University of Málaga). ‘Social protection and child poverty risk: does persistence matter?’. May 2018.
- Prof. Claudio Lucifora (Catholic University of the Sacred Heart Milan). ‘Children, Earnings and Careers in an Internal Labor Market’. March 2018.
- Prof. Pedro Martins (SBM QMUL, CGR). ‘Collateral Damage? Labour Market Effects of Competing with China – at Home and Abroad’. March 2018.
- Dr. Thomas Kemeny (SBM QMUL, CGR). ‘Wider impacts of high-technology employment’. February 2018.
- José Montalbán Castilla (Paris, LSE). ‘The role of performance incentives in need-based grants for higher education. Evidence from the Spanish Becas’. January 2018.
- Dr. Ravshinbek Otojanov (SBM QMUL, CGR). ‘The Scientific Revolution, Energy Revolution and Industrial Revolution’. November 2017.
- Dr. Georgios Kavetsos (SBM QMUL, CGR). ‘The host with the most. The effects of the Olympic Games on happiness’. October 2017.
- Dr. Pedro Martins (SBM QMUL, CGR). ‘(How) Do Non-Cognitive Skills Programs Improve Adolescent School Achievement? Experimental Evidence’. May 2017.